Hip Diggs opened up comments on January 1, 2015. I’d love to hear what you have to say about simple living. Conversation creates community. Hip Diggs is all about community. However, with open comments comes a need for a comments policy. Please review the Hip Diggs’ comments policy.
Hip Diggs’ Comment Policy
Hip Diggs supports Freedom of Speech! We accept and respect your voice and opinion. Hip Diggs will never edit or delete your comments unless they fall into one of the following categories:
- Your comment is spam: If Hip Diggs feels as though your comment is spam, it will be deleted.
- Your comment includes too much profanity: Occasional profanity is acceptable. Gratuitous profanity is not. Profanity aimed at other commenters is also not acceptable.
- Your comment is completely unrelated to the post: If your comment has absolutely nothing to do with the post, it will be deleted.
- Your comment is offensive: If you are being completely rude or offensive to Hip Diggs or other commenters, your comment may be deleted. (Note: it takes a lot to offend me.)
- Your comment is poorly written: Generally speaking, Hip Diggs will not be playing the grammar and spelling police, but there may be exceptions. If your comment is incomprehensible it will be deleted. If there are minor writing errors, Hip Diggs may edit your comment.
Please take some time to join the conversation at Hip Diggs, but please keep your comments constructive. Thank you!