What if I told you there’s a key to happiness? Would you want that key? For most people, I think the answer is a definitive, “Yes!” What if I told you that the key to happiness is within your reach? Would you grab it? The key to happiness is within your reach, but you might have to sacrifice a few things.
I’ve done a little research on the relationship between simple living and happiness. It turns out that there’s a direct relationship. As you simplify your life, you have more time to be with the ones you love the most. You have more time to do the things you love. You have more time to go to the places you want. How could this not lead to happiness? But if you’re not convinced…
Check Out These Articles
- Reflections On Life, Simple Living, And Happiness @ The Huffington Post
- A Guide To Escaping Materialism And Finding Happiness @ Zen Habits
- 5 Reasons Why Simple Living Will Make Your Life Happier @ Happy Simple Living
- Living With Less: An Unexpected Key To Happiness @ Becoming Minimalist
The Key To Happiness Is Yours
In the introduction to this post, I told you that you have to make a sacrifice in order to find happiness. You have to let things go. That’s right. All that stuff that you’ve bought in order to try to make yourself happy? Worthless. The key to happiness comes in finding ways to simply live without excess. That means less stuff, less busyness, less debt. This all leads to more happiness.
I’ve written a book called:
The feedback has been great. I get messages and emails nearly every week thanking me for this little book. Here’s what people like about The Happiness Of Simple:
- It’s a short book that can be read in about an hour.
- Each chapter includes action steps for the reader.
- The book is filled with tidbits of wisdom.
- The book teaches you the basics of simple living.
- The book teaches you how to be more productive.
- It’s free with no email signup required.
What Are You Waiting For?
The key to happiness is just a click away. You may not see immediate results, but with time, as you simplify your life, you’ll be amazed. Get your free book today. Just click the link below for the PDF file: