Thank you for visiting Hip Diggs, a simple website. I’m glad you’re here. Hip Diggs is a site about getting back to the basics of simple living.
I’m Dan Erickson, and I’ll provide you with strategies to help you live a more simple and peaceful life. Let’s start:
Please Take A Moment To Sign Up
In today’s busy culture, we often overlook the importance of simplicity.
Keeping life simple brings you peace and happiness. Keeping life simple leads to a higher level of productivity. I’d like to get you started on your simple-living journey with some free books. No signup is required for your first book. Just click the link below and get the PDF.
The Happiness Of Simple: Making Connections Between Happiness, Simplicity & Productivity
Read My Most Popular Posts
- 12 Steps To Creating A Minimalist Home
- 5 Reasons The Tiny House Movement Is Doomed To Fail…
- Take The 10-Step Challenge To Simple Living
- 7 Simple Spring Cleaning Secrets
- A Minimalist View On The Value Of Time
- 9 Minimalist Hobbies For Everyday People
- 20 Household Items Most People Have That They Don’t Really Need
- 9 Reasons To Stop Collecting Stuff
- 10 Minimalist Strategies To Live By
- 7 Reasons To Keep Walking For Exercise
Check out more of my most popular posts.
Browse The Site
- About: The about page gives you a brief overview of Hip Diggs is and what I do. You can also find my contact information here.
- Work With Me: Products and services I offer: books, courses, consultation, policies, etc.
- Contribute: Donations help keep Hip Diggs running.
- All Posts: A simple archive to every post at Hip Diggs.
- Links: Explore the links to my Facebook and Twitter pages at the bottom of each post. Or sign up for the RSS feed.
Hip Diggs also allows open discussion on most every post. Please take some time to share your own thoughts. Just be sure to keep your comments cool. See Hip Diggs’ Comments Policy.
That’s it. Simple navigation designed to help you find what you need.
My site is about making your life more simple. I want to make it easy for you.