So another year is almost complete. Each year, I like to review my most popular posts for the year. Often, these posts are from previous years as well. This year is no exception, but there are a few new posts in the mix.
Links To Hip Diggs’ Most Popular Posts (2017)
- 5 Reasons The Tiny House Movement Is Doomed To Fail…
- 12 Steps To Creating A Minimalist Home
- Joshua Becker On Christianity And Becoming Minimalist
- My Review Of The Documentary “Minimalism”
- 10 Things To Keep In A Simple Wardrobe
- Take The 10-Step Challenge To Simple Living
- 7 Strategies To Limit Your Use Of Technology
- 9 Minimalist Hobbies For Everyday People
- 4 Things Being Dirt Poor Taught Me About Life
- Coffee Tables: 5 Reasons I’ll Never Own One
What’s In Store For 2018?
If you’ve been following my writing for the last year, you know that I’m making a slow transition toward making www.danerickson.net my primary blog.
I’d like to reassure you that I’ll be continuing to post here as well. Hip Diggs is still the more popular of the two blogs, and I’ve prescheduled posts for a good portion of the year. So you can expect new material on simple living and minimalism for some months to come. I hope you’ll continue on the journey here.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to view the entire Hip Diggs’ archives. Just click the link below: