What’s Hip Diggs about? It’s simple.
Hip: Beyond all trends and conventional coolness.
Diggs: A home, place of residence, or place of business.
I want to share some of my simple living secrets with you. Let’s get started with my free ebook:
Hip Diggs Focuses On Simple Living
I’m an advocate of minimalism, small living, and self-sufficiency. I believe that living with less leads to creating more. I post two or three times a week and share from my experiences, reading, and research.
Hip Diggs is a simple blog. I’ve been blogging for several years and I’ve learned the best blogs are the simple ones. Zen Habits is a favorite.
I’m an author, poet, songwriter, and teacher. I’m currently teaching writing and speaking courses at Yakima Valley Community College in Washington State. I’ve written several books including, A Train Called Forgiveness, based on my unique childhood experience living in an extreme cult.
Learn more about me and my childhood experience in a cult.
- The Happiness Of Simple with Dan Erickson @ Starve The Doubts
- Letting Go Of The Past To Start A New Future @ The Grass Gets Greener
- Hip Diggs & Simple Living @ Vroom Vroom Veer
- Dan Erickson Returns: Creative Expression As Self-Therapy @ Vroom Vroom Veer
More About Me
- Education: M.A. in communication
- Work: education, radio, television and journalism
- Status: single dad to 11-year-old Annie
- Pets: Border Collie, Shep
- Music: guitar, piano, drums, mandolin, banjo, ukulele
Links To Hip Diggs’ eBooks
- The Happiness Of Simple: Making Connections Between Happiness, Simplicity, And Productivity
- Simple Instructions – How To Write Like It Really Matters
- Get Back To Where You Are: A Guide To Finding Yourself In The Present Moment
Links To My Fiction And Poetry
- A Train Called Forgiveness
- At The Crossing Of Justice And Mercy
- The Track To Redemption
- Incandescent Man Walking
- Amazon Author Page
Check out Hip Diggs’ most popular posts.
Contribute to Hip Diggs.