Are you a writer? Have you started a blog? I believe that every writer should start a blog. If you’re just writing for personal or therapeutical reasons, that’s one thing. But if you want to share your work, start a blog today.
If you’re serious about getting your writing seen, I can help. I can help you set up your own blog and get your started on creating quality content: Check out my simple coaching packages.
Reasons You Should Start A Blog
- Exposure: If you want people to read your work, it needs to be accessible. Getting published by a traditional publisher is no easy task. Publishing your own work is easier than ever. By starting a blog, you’ll be creating a platform where others can see what you’re all about.
- Competition: Your competitors already have a blog. Most every writer who wants their work to be seen has a blog. Whether you’re already published or just starting your journey, a blog is essential in the current market. If you want to be seen and heard, you should start a blog today.
- Practice: A blog is a great place to practice your craft. You should have some basic writing skills first. Remember, when people visit your blog, they are getting a first impression. You need to make sure that you publish quality work. That said, posting a few times a week will help you improve as a writer. Practice creates success.
- Connections: When you have a blog, you’re bound to meet new people. You’ll get emails from readers. You’ll want to share your work via social networks. You’ll meet other writers. You may even make connections to literary agents and publishers. Blogging is essential to networking.
- Future: Blogging and self publishing are the new standard. If you want a future as a writer, you’d better get with the program. In fact, most blogs are moving toward multi-media formats. That means you’ll need to consider podcasting and video, too. But first you need to start a blog. If you’re a writer, don’t hesitate.
It’s Easy! Get Started Today
Starting a blog is simple and inexpensive. If you’d like to get started, I can help. When you hire my coaching services, I won’t just send you to an affiliate and let you figure out the rest on your own. I’ll work with you one-on-one to help you get your blog set up. If you’re interested in starting a blog, email me at email@example.com.
If you’d just like to learn more about simple living, click the link below to receive the Hip Diggs’ newsletter: